Sunday, August 14, 2011

Buffy, an outraged dog, speaks ...

I read that story on the fussy admissions people at these New York City doggie camps. I am outraged (I learned this term from our occasional visitor, Rechtal Turgidley Jr).


 I am a dog of the orchards and the wind surfing/kite boarding beaches. True, I may have put a paw through a far-too-fragile sail. True, I may have had a good chew on a harness. But my heart goes out to those aggressive doggies who require more attention than the milquetoast types in that story. Shape up, New York! Expand your admissions like Dalton!


Even with my somewhat overactive personality, I have managed to win all of these merit badges at Cascade Pet Camp.


A Fair Shake For Dogs



1 comment:

  1. Deja vu

    I'm just back from the ER with a recovery plan that included doing more entries for the blog-in-exile http://ephs1956.blogspot.com/

    Here's where the deja vu comes in. Back in July, I was happily doing a little posting on a wordpress blog where I was adding some thoughts on the recent take-over of EphBlog.

    Now without meaning to sound too paranoid, that blog suddenly disappeared. I couldn't get it back up and the IDs didn't exist anymore. Well, guess what. Now, while I can still see E-in-E on Blogger, I can't access it. None of my ID's work.

    This will make it very difficult to keep up the blog-in-exile. My original plan had been to keep E-in-E for two weeks, more than enough time, I assumed, for the ransom of the pointing ephblog to eph-log to be acceptable. But, evidently not!

    Now, obviously, I am an illiterate in the technical world . I can do posts that look half-way decent and maybe even have a smidgen of content as well, but that's it! And I would like to keep some presence going until the restoration.

    I just tried to set up another blog on Wordpress but couldn't do it because they too go circular in recognizing my email address.

    I realize in those few lucid moments I have, that this is not of importance to readers of my 'Take-a-look' emails. if indeed you haven't already junked them with your spam button.

    Any thoughts for me in my hour of need?

    Dick

    ReplyDelete