Monday, August 1, 2011

Sorry to have lost contact with the known world ...

I will build something on this spot out of cardboard boxes and packing crates to serve as a relay station for my occasional blinding insights into the world around us. You are warned!

The disappeared blog, started as a place for '56 classmates after our 50th reunion, never got off the ground, except for me. Then I found EphBlog and joined that work-in-progress. I used my now-gone blog as a place to store stuff/get html versions of pictures I could use in EphBlog 'comments'.

With the take-over of EphBlog by Darth Thomas, I have used it as a quick means of keeping something going among the stalwarts until 'the original, accept no substitute' EphBlog is returned to the airwaves.

This thought: is there room for a third party in US politics? What ever happened to Rockefeller Republicans?

No comments:

Post a Comment