Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wil Slack '11, rings those bells for a special concert

It being Sunday and all, I thought a final look at Will Slack ringing those Thompson Bells might be a nice feature.


About the Carillonneur:
William Slack ’11, of Decatur, Georgia, began ringing in 2007. He has performed and arranged numerous songs for the bells, from hymns to pop music, in addition to original compositions. Will also plays the piano, trombone, and djimbe, and has sung with the Williams Chamber and Concert Choirs under Brad Wells.

In addition, the now-graduated Slack has been a frequent contributor to EphBlog. Of course, like many readers, there were times when he got completely fed up!

Well, who hasn't!  Inspite of this I am awaitng the return of that contentious blog.

Ed Note: I think this is a repeat of a story I did on Will when I had another blog, now lost in the blogosphere.

1 comment:

  1. EphBlog-in-Exile Lives http://ephblogexile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete